2015年4月8日星期三

very want to play good

Fan Zhendong: Hao brother kua I played well we hope Suzhou World Championships for their breakthrough the following "table tennis world [micro-blog]" magazine 2015 the third period, Fan Zhendong [] publishing micro-blog: winning streak Yan An, Xu Xin [micro-blog] Wholesale Soccer Jerseys and Malone, Fan Zhendong the first to get to participate in the Suzhou Shiping single played qualification tournament. After that, Fan Zhendong still every day at the Zhenjiang Sports Center Gym Training, after returning to Beijing, he went straight to Kuwait without removing all the luggage in the open. Interpolation in Fan Zhendong tight itinerary, we have interviewed about in his Zhenjiang through competitions during the dormitory. IPad support in bed, Fan Zhendong recently in the TV show is "don't call me brother"; table, a sponge, glue and scissors, if the hotel room, Fan Zhendong would grab the dressing table in front of the bed, absolutely not love smug look in the mirror, but the dresser can put his sponge and the ball plate, very convenient; Fan Zhendong's big box open on the bed, which neatly with a few short sleeved, the room simply stick out a mile. Fan Zhendong to our photographer said, in 2015 he had two wishes, one is the Suzhou World Championships to their breakthrough, second is "table tennis world" cover can Cheap NFL jerseys clap him handsome. Then he smiled and handed me an orange and mineral water said, talk. A straight through Suzhou, "in the past, no white to pay" Tuition "ping-pong world": through before the game is how to prepare? Fan Zhendong: after more than half a month after the World Cup team, I have been preparing for is straight, very want to Wholesale NFL Jerseys play good, hope to rely on their own competition participation. Before Wu guide told me not to think too much, a clearance is good. Table tennis world ":" true to the game, feeling that I was playing? Fan Zhendong: the first ball feel a bit tight, always feel that not enough inputs, it is very slow, after the game against Yan An, I'm not very pleased with himself, feeling a wrinkled. The Hao brother (Wang Hao) also came to see the game, I told him I thought, did not think of Hao brother think I played pretty good, he encouraged me to speak first to play so good. Back when I told Xu Xin and Malone, have appeared in the first Bureau into the state of slow circumstance. I play always feel the lack of preparation, the presence of is fight each other to and is very uncomfortable, this time through the game I feel is fully ready, but the body did not transfer to the ideal state. "Ping pong world": on Xu Xin and Malone's score is 3 to 1, two games to feel any different? Fan Zhendong: tell Xu Xin to play when I become more boring, the first two games while playing into the ratio of 1 to 1, but the overall rhythm was Xu Xin control, I have been slowly to perform some of their tactics to the third inning, after the two councils play better. The game against Malone come up I will mobilize is pretty Cheap MLB Jerseys good, even if has lost the first game, and influence our mentality is not, then have a relatively smooth. I feel the past two state, so Cheap jerseys from china big and Malone play when pressure is not playing Xu Xin. "Ping pong world": the 2013 National Games finals, Asia 2014.

没有评论:

发表评论